The purpose of this statement is to let you know what information we collect, how we collect it, and under what circumstances we use it. By visiting our Website, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website.
What Happens to the Information We Collect
The information you give us stays at Misca Hair and with Misca Hair partners. We maintain your information in-house at Misca Hair. If you want to remove your information from our database, please contact us.
Information We Collect
Personal Information: We collect and store information that you provide to miscahair.com or our Customer Service Department. When you sign-up for the Misca Hair Newsletter, open an account, or place an order, we collect and store some or all of the following information that you provide: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. If you choose to unsubscribe from the Misca Hair Newsletter your email will be removed from our system. If you sign up as a miscahair.com member and you expressly opt-in to receive personalized communications by email, we will use your personal information to create a user profile. In this context we may combine the info you give us online with other information from Misca Hair sources, transactions and communications collected or processed by any Misca Hair entity. This may include data from the miscahair.com US Website, any other miscahair.com websites, from physical Misca Hair stores, direct mail, on- and offline events, on- and offline contests or online marketing. Once you become a miscahair.com member, the personal information actively submitted by you on a Misca Hair US Website and on other Misca Hair Sites will be registered in the central Misca Hair database in the USA. If you publicly post about Misca Hair, or communicate directly with Misca Hair, on a social media website, we may collect and process the data contained in such posts or in your public profile for the purpose of addressing any customer services requests you may have and to monitor and influence public opinion about Misca Hair. We will not combine such personal data with data from other Misca Hair databases.
Anonymous Information: Through your use of our Website, we may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually ("Anonymous Information"). We collect and store certain information automatically whenever you interact with our Website. For example, we collect your IP address, location and browser information every time you visit miscahair.com. We also collect information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyze and improve our Website to give you the best online Misca Hair experience possible. For more info, please see the "cookies" section below.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information actively submitted by you on our miscahair.com US Website will be used for the purpose for which you have specifically submitted them, such as the execution of your purchase order, participation in a contest, receiving information, etc. We may also use this information, and any info collected by means of cookies to improve our miscahair.com US Website, to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our miscahair.com US Website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions/tasks on our behalf. Please note that we reserve the right to link personal information submitted by you on our miscahair.com US Website with other personal data about you that Misca Hair may have obtained via other Misca Hair Sites or via the Misca Hair Mobile Applications. Furthermore, we may use any personal information obtained about you via the miscahair.com US Website to personalize your Misca Hair site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you or our consumers in general are most interested to learn about, or in the communication with our consumers. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law or to protect our or others' rights, property or safety. We may share information to prevent illegal uses of the miscahair.com US Website or violations of the Terms and Conditions or defend ourselves against third party claims. We may also share information with companies assisting us in fraud protection and/or investigation. We do not provide this information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Use of Anonymous Information
We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Website and who our visitors are. Anonymous Information is used to help us make miscahair.com better for our visitors. We also use Anonymous Information to provide analytic data to third parties about how our users collectively use the Website.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For the purpose of operating our business, third parties (e.g. credit card companies, shipping companies, customer service providers) may process your data, however only to the extent this is necessary to conduct Misca Hair business. We have procedures in place to ensure that these third party companies value your privacy. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to any outside parties other than Misca Hair Group Companies and third party processors.
Links to Other Websites
In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please have your parents enter their information when personal information is required.
1. Misca Match does not collect and store any personal information including face and hair color results. These are only available within the current session of the app and are all removed at the end of the session. No data at all leaves the app.
2. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
Collecting Information from Users
3. IP Addresses
We do NOT collect any of this data on our app.
4. Cookies and Applets
True depth camera access, permission and collection.
5. MISCA match requires the user to grant permission to the true depth camera on first app usage ("Please allow app to access the camera for face/hair tracking & detection.). When granted this gives ARKit access to the front facing camera for face tracking. We also use this information to help identify and segregate the hair for color detection. This data is not stored or saved in or out of the app. It provides discrete, private detection and visualisation of hair colors.
Access to Information
5. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information relating to app statistics about the user. We will keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
6. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
7. We do NOT link to any third party sites.
Problems or Questions
9. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
In the event that anything needs clarification please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.